Now that the FaceStuff Co brand of cosmetics has arrived and is expanding, I am looking for willing participants to test the products and help spread the word about this cruelty free (and mainly vegan) range of makeup.
Beauty Bloggers and Influencers
If you have an engaged audience of cruelty free make up and skincare lovers, and you are looking for discounted products to add to your own routine, this is the option for you.
How it works;
- You'll get a discount code for your own use
- You can buy as many products as you like with your code
- You are under no obligation to post about the products that you purchase using the discount code
- You'll get an affiliate code to share with your audience
- The affiliate code will allow your audience to purchase products at a discounted price
- You will get a portion of sales made using the affiliate code as a cash bonus that is paid monthly
If you are interested, please fill in this form and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
You do not have to be an influencer, or have a following on Instagram or even have a public Instagram account to be a product tester - this is just a way for people to see FaceStuff Co products on a face that isn't mine!
How it works;
- You'll get a voucher to redeem on test pots so you can decide what products are best for you in which shade
- I will send you a discount code to use to purchase FaceStuff Co products online
- You are under no obligation to post about the products you purchase using your discount code - but it would be great if you did!
- If your family and friends would like a single use discount code to try the products that you are testing and using this can definitely be arranged
Honesty is key (other people with similar skin types are relying on your feedback) so if you found coverage too light or something didn't work well on your dry patches please be honest.
If you would like to submit your details please fill in this form and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
If you would like to put together some on brand FaceStuff Co content to be used on social media or the website - product images would be great, videos or tutorials would be ah-mazing, please get in touch and I will get back to you so that we can discuss rates.
Likewise, if you have an audience that you think would be interested in the FaceStuff Co cruelty free range and you are happy to try the products and give your honest feedback to your audience as a one off or ongoing arrangement, please get in touch and I will get back to you so that we can discuss rates.